Make Money With Unique Article Content


Making money with unique articles is possible through several different techniques. I will mention a couple techniques I use in order to make money with unique articles that I write.
Ghostwriting Service - I started a simple ghostwriting service that consists of only one simple page. I posted a picture of myself along with my email address. Potential customers are always interested in samples so I included a link to my author bio on a popular article directory site. I then included pricing and payment information as well as a few testimonials. Once the site was up, which took only a few hours to create, I started advertising it on Internet marketing forums and using Pay Per Click advertising. I receive several orders for unique article content on a daily basis.
AssociatedContent.com Submission - This great service offers as much as twenty dollars for unique article content. The process is pretty simple. You just create articles on whatever subject you would like, submit to their site and wait for it to be reviewed. If they accept it, they pay you for your article through PayPal. If you can continue to offer content that they like, you can make a great deal of money with it.
Site Promotion - Whether you own an established site, or you plan to build one, unique article content is absolutely necessary. It is very important that the content throughout your web site is unique and created by yourself. Search engines love seeing content and reward you for using it. Also, submitting unique articles to article directories such as EzineArticles.com and ArticlesArea.com provides much-needed back-links to your site. The more unique content and back-links the search engines find, the more traffic they will send your way. That means if your site is monetized, unique article content will eventually pay off big time.
Use these three proven money making techniques and you will begin to reap the benefits of unique article content like so many others.

Comments

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Submit your website or blog now for appearing in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 websites submitted!

    SUBMIT NOW using I NEED HITS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Steps to Make Money With a Blog

How Can I Make Money Online Writing Articles - 5 Simple Steps to Article Marketing